Series: Debutante Diaries, #1
Traits & Tropes: titled hero; dramatic, damaged hero
Publication Date: 10.30.18
Genre/Setting: Historical; Regency, England
Rating: 5 stars
This story was delightful. I haven't read one with a premise quite like this so it was refreshing. The heroine was extremely naive, but that was more charming and funny than irritating. Gray was fabulous once he started coming out of his shell and he actually wound up being a really great, romantic hero. Fiona could've handled some of this situation differently but everything worked out well in the end so I can't complain. There was a bit of intrigue here and a good old fashioned house party to bring it out. I enjoyed this one and I highly recommend it.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments
Post a Comment